Face-to-face instruction is still important
We should focus on the root cause of racial division in Malaysia
The vernacular school system is an essential component of our plural society
How leftist victories in 1969 helped Malaysia fight the COVID-19 crisis today
Thoughts on Maszlee Malik’s tenure as Education Minister
Don’t reduce the intake of medical students to public universities!
by Jeyakumar Devaraj The PSM is both disappointed and alarmed that the Pakatan Harapan government is itself stirring up inter-ethnic tensions. The people voted you in with the expectation you would build a just and more harmonious society. By and large Malaysian are a tolerant people and most people of all races would like to…
The Malaysian Matriculation Programme (Malay: Program Matrikulasi Malaysia) is a one or two-year pre-university preparatory programme  offered by the Ministry of Education, Malaysia. Starting 2005, the selection process for the programme is done through a race-based quota system, where 90% of the places are reserved for bumiputeras students while the remaining 10% are open…